I get the following error when attempting to save overlay of
CHG:Infrastructure Change:

Field overlay and the associated view overlay must be in the same
overlay group. : 399990386,  8868,  CHG:Infrastructure Change

This is only happening when I try to save a custom Nav Item under Links
Navigation Menu.

If I modify overlay with a regular character field there is no problem.
I've made dozen's of modifications to the overlay with no problem, until
I tried to create a custom nav item.

We are on ARS 7.6.04 SP3, and I am using Dev Studio 7.6.04 sp3

I found this thread https://communities.bmc.com/communities/thread/52863
- but that defect was in SP1

Any ideas?

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not
the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not<br>the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.<br>