Client,  Web or both?

If I recall correctly you can not print from the web since the Midtier
transforms the record into a crystal report before printing it.  You can
always use the print function of your browser.

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +305-266-5005 ext. 237  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 703
Waterford Way, Suit 850, Miami, FL 33126 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Vikram_Betholi <betholi.vik...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/26/2012 12:01 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Needed PRINT functionality

Hi,

As part of my implementaion, i need a Dialog form/Regular form  dispalying
the agreement(some user defined text), along with the PRINT  button. When
the user clicks on the PRINT button,all the user displayed agreement
should get printed.

Can any one please let me know how to acheive this PRINT functionality?

With Regads,
Vikram.