Dear ARS-List,

In our environment we can't access our AR System Server by http-Access.
We get the following error: http Status 500. Today we really didn't do
any Update or system changes.  Two weeks ago we had problems with our
plugin-server. To fix this issue we reinstalled java on our server.

I tried to update to latest java (1.7) and tomcat version (7.0.27) but
this didn't solve the problem.

Do you have any ideas how I can solve this problem?

If you need further information please contact me.

Regards

Christoph Wagner

HTTP Status 500 -

________________________________

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 64 in the jsp file: /shared/login_common.jsp

The method StripOffScriptTag(String) is undefined for the type Validator

61:    String iframeurl = null;

62:    String requrl =
(String)session.getAttribute(HttpSessionKeys.TARGET_URL);

63:    if (requrl == null)

64:        requrl =
Validator.StripOffScriptTag(request.getQueryString());

65:    if (requrl != null && (requrl.length()>0) && requrl.charAt(0) ==
'/') {

66:        int appidx = requrl.indexOf("/apps/");

67:        if (appidx != -1) {

Stacktrace:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHa
ndler.java:93)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.ja
va:330)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:43
5)

        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:298)

        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:277)

        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:265)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.ja
va:564)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:302)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)

        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.27 logs.