From: Jason Miller
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:41 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue with Grouping on a Table field

**
There is a Character Field with a menu that sets the EXTERNAL query and
refreshes the table field.  I am having trouble seeing how that would prevent a
grouping from showing up.  I think I will set the table qualification to 1=1
and add the Refresh button back so I can refresh manually to rule out any odd
timing issues like you describe.

Jason