Are permissions the same?

Window Open and Display are two different functions.  One runs when you open
the form.  The other runs when you display a record.

Dave

On May 4, 2012, at 11:01 AM, "smiley"
<nti...@umich.edu<mailto:nti...@umich.edu>> wrote:

** Hi! This is so odd. I did a flush cache on our server, and I have 2 Active
links that BOTH are Enabled, order 220 and order 222, 'Display' and 'Window
open'. Regardless of the Run If Qual, they should BOTH show up in my log file!
Only the 1st one does. (it fails the qualification - but that doesn't matter -
at least the log file shows it runs...) Isn't that strange?? Is it possible
that the 2 active links have names that aren't different enough for it to
recognise??? The names both are the same except for the '0' in '220'. thanks
for any help!! sincerely, baffled
[http://n2.nabble.com/images/smiley/anim_confused.gif]
Are"_