Hello Remedy Experts!

I wanted to reach out to all of you in hopes that some of you may be interested
in one of the two positions Windward has available right now in Atlanta.  We
have a short term project (about 40 days) supporting one of our commercial
clients.  They're going to be doing some work around their Atrium CMDB and ITSM
Asset management application.  As a result we're looking to hire on Atrium CMDB
Consultant and one ITSM Asset Management Consultant.

I've included the links to our application below for you to review and/or
apply.  You can also send your resume directly to me at
cwer...@windwardits.com<mailto:cwer...@windwardits.com>

We're open to hiring corp-corp W2 hourly or 1099.

http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1&rid=307

http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1&rid=309

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,