From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jon Chau
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: .NET API

**
Hello Everyone,

I understand that the .NET API for Remedy is not officially supported by BMC,
and that Appajee (the original developer) has left BMC.  I believe he actually
left in 2010, came back at some point, but left again in 2011 (this is only
speculation - my apologies).

https://communities.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6013 has some posts from him
stating that there is no 64 bit version of the API.

We ran into an issue with not having a 64 bit version of the API and our
organization was actually trying to work with Appajee to have him compile us a
64 bit version in the fall of 2011.  However, our dialogue stopped short and we
never received a response from him after he initially agreed upon compiling it
for us.

I'm sure there are still a bunch of you using the .NET API.  Do you and your
organizations have plans to continue with it?  Our primary development platform
here is .NET.  We need to decide if we should be moving away from these due to
the lack of support, and are considering web services.

I was hoping that David Easter could chime in (although I know he has said in
the past that it is not supported).

Thanks,
Jon