Yes, we're using ITSM.

Regards,

Kali

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Durling
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing From field of Remedy Email notification

**

Kali,

The From and Reply-To addresses can be set in Developer Studio in the
filter(s) that send the notices.  You could create copies of the
filter(s) with the different addresses for different conditions, while
retaining the original but disabling it.  If you're using ITSM or
another prepackaged app I don't have any specific knowledge of that,
though.

David Durling

University of Georgia