We are still looking for a Remedy developer with a TS Clearance to join our
team.  We are looking for a developer with 3-5 years' experience that will
assist a Senior Developer in upgrading ITSM 7.6.03 to either 7.6.04 or 7.7
when it is released.  In addition, this is a great opportunity for a
mid-level developer to learn advance integrations, BMC Analytics, Filter
APIs, Java Programming, and data mining.  I have received a number of
resumes already, but unfortunately for this position you have to be a US
Citizen with a TS Clearance.  I may be able to work with someone who has a
Secret clearance.  All candidates must also be local to the DC Metro area.
Finity IT is a BMC Solutions partner and we do over competitive salaries and
a comprehensive benefits package.  Please send resume and contact
information to brian.pan...@finityit.com

Thanks,

Brian