Hi,

I just added a Role to the People-permission-interface, and that was no
problem.

To add a Role to the People-permission-interface under an existing Product
Name, you just submit a ticket into LIC:SYS-License Permission Map:

Permission Group = "Name of my Group"
Permission Group ID = 10123
License Required = None
Product Name = "Incident Mgmt/Service Desk"
Permission Tag Name = $NULL$
System Lock = Yes
View Access = Public
Navigation Tier 1 = Incident