This should be classified as Friday Humor!  BMC has pretty much said... We
don't know how to do it, so we will take the functionality away... The very
last line of the KB article makes my blood boil!
" Hence, from 7.6.04 SP2 onwards the print option is removed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowledge Article ID:    KA366345
Version:    2.0
Published date:    05/16/2012
Updated:    05/16/2012

  Problem
if its an error or a normal design of the application, that in the
WOI:WorkOrder form thereĀ“s no Print Button available. The Print Button exists
in Incidents and Change forms.

-- SRM Version - 7.6.04 sp2

Solution
## Solution:--
-- Defect# SW00405269 was logged as there were issues with the print option of
the Work Order in SRM 7.6.03.

-- As a fix the have removed the print option from work order from SRM 7.6.04
SP2 onwards and below is the Work Around:--

=======

 Modify the "SHR:OVC:Print_105_SetReportInformationRelease" active link to have
the correct enum value, i.e. :

Old Run-If :

'z2TF_TicketType' = "Work Order"

New Run-If :

'z2TF_TicketType' = "Release"

-Add a new active link ("SHR:OVC:RowChoice_100_DisablePrintBtn") that will
disable the print button when "Work Order" records are selected.

Executes at Execution Order 100 on Row Choice of the "z2TH_ConsolidateTable1"
table.

Run If:
'z2TF_TicketType' = "Work Order"

If Action:
Change Field "z3Btn_PrintToScreen" to "Disabled"

Else Action:
Change Field "z3Btn_PrintToScreen" to "Enabled"

=======

Hence, from 7.6.04 SP2 onwards the print option is removed