Listers;

Looking for help again; I made a couple of tests modifying the attributes for
BMC_ComputerSystem class. It has almost 1 day in "Change Pending" status;
however if I look into the OBJSTR:Pending form I'm not finding any information.
Also I restarted all application but still shown as Change Pending; My initial
guess is since I attempt to create 9 new attributes, maybe it got stucked at
some point.

I want to restore the class by patching the CMDB, but I'd like to check with
you if there's any other way to restore a class inside the Atrium 2.1

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.