From: Easter, David
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 6:10 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: bmc 7.6.04 sp3 main tool (encryption)

**
It’s not for passwords, no.  It’s over-the-wire encryption of the API.

Performance is AES-128

Premium is AES-256

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, AR System

BSM & Atrium Solutions Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.