...IE also has DevTools (F12)

*waves Microsoft flag*

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Digging deep into MidTier 764

** Chrome has a javascript debugger.

Firefox has plugins that can debug javascript.

Turn one of those on and trigger the event and see what flys by.

Axton

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
wrote:

**

That's a good question.. I found this article that somewhat discusses
this same problem..

http://ejohn.org/blog/deep-tracing-of-internet-explorer/

Sorry I do not have better answers than that. I thought for a moment
that the mid tier fine logging would do it.

Joe