Hi,

I do not think that you can search directly in a Join-request-id like
that. Some clients might be able to decipher the entered string though.

If you look at the API, you can retrieve records, and in this case you
supply an array of the three ids in the correct order.

The simplest option, that should work across versions and clients, seems
to be to expose all three core request id field, and do a search in these
instead:
('Request ID1' = "000000000000931" AND
 'Request ID2' = "000000000002548" AND
 'Request ID3' = "000000000001520")

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):