Or….

They had a nice little form pre-installe into ARS that you opened to fill
out a support ticket…

It asks a few questions -- and then generates all the answers in a format
that can be sucked into a program on the other side. (you could copy/pasted
it into the support web site -- or auto push - if you allowed such a thing)

That way - they get all the info they want...

Such an easy problem to solve… Must not be much interest (or vision???) to
improve support.

BTW -- don't forget BMC did win an award for Best Support at WWRUG last
year.

-John

--

*John Sundberg*