Hi all,

My name is Toya Crosby and I'm an Account Manager with TEKsystems in New
Orleans. I am reaching out to you to network with Systems Management Engineers
with BMC Remedy Atrium CMDB, Atrium Data Dependency Mapping, and ITIL best
practices for opportunities that will come up in this market. Please feel free
to pass my information along to anyone you know who may be interested, or email
me with any further questions.

Kind regards,
________________________________

Toya Michelle Crosby Network Communications Account Manager
3510 N Causeway Blvd. Suite 601
Metairie, LA  70002
N 888-866-0322  T 504-218-2661
F 504-218-2690   M 601-297-2864
[cid:image001.gif@01CD43CD.76A405F0]<http://www.teksystems.com/>
[cid:image002.gif@01CD43CD.76A405F0]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shaun-knight/8/445/989>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.