From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Remedy Guy
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Services Authentication using SSO

Hi Friends!

We use ARS 7.1 patch 6, Unix Server!

We have published web services to communicate with an Oracle eAM application!

The problem is - We use SSO / WebAuth for authentication for all applications
used!
So, when the external application is trying to call the Web Service, it needs
to be WebAuthed first (obviously)!

Is there a way, we can make the webservice bypass WebAuth by any means?

I am new to this area and stuck with this?It will be great if someone can help
me on this!

Thanks,
Gifthia