  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG]On Behalf Of Jason Miller
  Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:26 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: New ideas feature in BMC Communities

  ** Hi all,

  Just wanted to give a heads up that BMC added a feature to the BMC
Communities that allows people to submit ideas and others to vote the idea
up or down.

  https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/about?view=idea

  Right now it is only appears to be in the "About BMC Communities" section.
I know many of us have wanted something similar to this for years regarding
RFEs.  This is encouraging.  Let's hope the ideas feature expands in to the
Product Forums.

  Jason