Hi,

The general answer is that you should design the data layout according to your
needs, i.e. are you considering using SW license management in Asset Management
module, what reports you are intending to create etc.
To answer your specific questions I can provide the following answers (based on
how ADDM data gets transferred to CMDB, so assume it is consistent with how the
CMDB model is intended to be used):

1.      I think you got the classes spot on (there is a Data Modelling Guide
document available which might also help in case you did not use it)

2.      A separate CI in IP EndPoint class and then use HostedAccessPoint
relationship

3.      See above. For installed SW, OS and CPU CIs you can use Hosted System
Component relationship (requires System Name attribute to be populated on the
related CIs).

4.      One instance per installation with the CI name set as combination of SW
product (or OS) and host name (as you have it) and then use the Product Name to
define what the product is and to search for all instances of the given
product/OS.

Hope this helps

Jiri Pospisil
LCH Clearnet