Hi,

In 7.6.03 by default the Status of Entitlement Rule is disabled. So we have to
enable it in order to apply the entitlement rule for specific SRD's and User's.

We can enable it from Application Administration Console -> Custom
Configuration tab -> Service Request Management -> Entitlement -> Entitlement
Management -> Enabled or Disabled.

Now, if we change the entitlement rules on an existing SRD, we must flush the
entitlement cache.

We can flush entitlement cache from Application Administration Console ->
Custom Configuration tab -> Service Request Management -> Entitlement ->
Entitlement Management -> Other Functions -> User Validation -> Flush
Entitlement Cache

HTH

--
Regards,
ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training
Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs