From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Carl Wilson
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 SP3 Floating Application License Question

Hi Daniel,

I am the person behind Missing Pieces Software.

It is something I started earlier this year to provide products that fill some
gaps I have seen in some installations.  I have also worked with some large
companies in developing these tools before they have been released, including
JSS to have an integrated product.

I am primarily on the Developer Network, so if you need to find out more about
me you can from there.

I guess it is harder for me than Misi, as you have mentioned he has been to the
WWRUG conventions and people know who he is.  I am actually friends with Misi,
so hopefully that will count towards my reputation for people who do not
currently know me :)

Hopefully this clears up your questions.

Cheers

Carl Wilson