From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Daniel Condrea
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 12:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Handle Duplicate Request IDs By: Update Old Record with New Record's
Data

Hello all,

Sometimes I need to update an old record with new data. In version ARS 7.1 I've
done it by modifying an export of type ARX and then I use de Import tool to
update de old record.

Now we use ARS 7.6.04. I've tried the same technique using Data Import Tool
with option "Handle Duplicate Request IDs By: Update Old Record with New
Record's Data" and Data Import Tool is trying to generate a new record, as a
result I get an error message saying, for example, that filed 2 is mandatory.

Is anyone experienced this behavior?

Daniel

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages
that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.