Our DBA mentioned that:
DB can accommodate up to 750 oracle processes per DB instances.

So, how does this number relates to the Server Ports and Queues we have
configured.
Any recommendations?

Even the last time, issue was encountered in this specific form only.
This form has many table fields ~15 and overall fields count ~400.
(Basically, this is a heavily customized form but not as much as our HPD
form)