From: Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:46 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Paging and Notification Applications

**
We use TelAlert.

Dave

On Jun 28, 2012, at 4:39 PM, "Barbour, Brandi D" <bdbar...@jcp.com> wrote:

  **
  We are looking for a Automated Paging/Notification application.  Does anyone
use anything other than xMatters Alarmpoint for this?  We love that product
however have been asked to investigate what else is out there.  If there
happens to be any freeware that could meet this need that would be even better.

  Brandi

which it is addressed and
  may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this
message is not the intended
  recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any
review, dissemination,
  distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not
  the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.