Good Afternoon,

Fusion is a leading ITSM consultancy and we are one of the biggest BMC
Elite partners in Europe.

We have couple of positions for a Remedy Consultant (ITSM and ARS) based
in and around London. We may be able to help you secure your next piece
of work. Could you please advise me of when your contract is finishing
and when you will next be available for work? Apologies for this email
if you are currently engaged and not looking, but perhaps we could still
help you in the future, once we understand your availability.

If interested, please contact me asap, in addition, I would appreciate
it, if you could send us your up to date resume.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Kamiya Mehta

Resource Consultant

Tel: +44 208 8146188

www.fusion.co.uk <http://www.fusion.co.uk/>

Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that focuses exclusively on
BMC Software solutions