Hello fellow ARSLister's and WWRUG'ers,

A couple of great things have happened since my last (mid-week) blast to you
(from Bangalore, India).

1.  We have extended the deadline for submissions to July 9, 2012 to
accommodate lots of folks on holiday and PTO.
2.  We have expanded the scope of the conference to include presentations on
ADDM, Analytics, and Cloud based services (Remedy as a Service).
3.  We have received over 30 NEW submissions since my last email to you all two
weeks ago.

With that said, you have less than a week to get your topics submitted to the
board for review.  If you have not submitted your topic you can do so at
www.wwrug.org/register (registers you for topic management, NOT the conference).

If you have already submitted your topic, you should have received an email
from us acknowledging your submission.  I simply don't have the bandwidth to
list all of the topics here.  Once we have made our selections, they will be
posted here and all the submitters will receive email notices of their topic's
status.

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Jose, CA this October.

Phil Bautista
http://www.wwrug.com/contact_phil.html
512-731-0304