Here is one I am sure we are all looking forward to:

Phil Bautista
WWRUG12 Technical Sessions Director

----- Forwarded message -----
From: donotre...@wwrug.com
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 2:02 pm
Subject: WWRUG New Topic Submission Notice
To: <p...@wwrug.com>

The following submission has been made by  Peter Adams from BMC Software.
Topic Details               Topic:          What's new in BMC Remedy ITSM 8.0
                    Abstract:       Join this session to learn about the
exciting new capabilities delivered with the new major releases 8.0 of the BMC
Remedy IT Service Management suite. This new release is a major step forward
towards simple and effective IT Service Management for all Remedy ITSM
customers, with new fuctional capabilities in the areas of reqeust management,
collaboration, change management, cross-product integration, and
installation/upgrades. Aside from a detailed discussio of the new capabilities
and the related use cases, we share first real-life deployment experiences from
early adopter customers.                         Synopsis:       Covered in
this presentation will be the following topics (and more):
- ITSM suite usability enhancements, specifically around SRM, mobility and
e-mail based interactions
- Better collaboration within the IT organization via common Service Context,
Remedy-based chat capability, Twitter or RSS integrations
- ITSM suite wide process definition, release and tracking with BMC Remedy ITSM
Process Designer
- New data management capabilities
- Simplified installation and upgrades
- Hub & spoke deployment architecture                               Technical
Skill Level:          Entry Level                     Classification:
Product                         Categorization:         ITSM
        Specification:          Vendor