A colleague and I are stumped on this. We've done our best to review BMC
knowledge articles, did the Google thing, have a ticket open with BMC (very
little success, slow at responding too)...We appreciate any help!

Brief background:
We installed AIE 7.1 patch008 in a SuSE Linux 10, SERVER GROUP environment.
We're running ARS Server 7.1 patch 11.
We recently migrated everything from a NON-SERVER GROUP Solaris environment
to the Linux setup.  AIE 7.1 patch 008 ran great on Solaris.  Not in Linux
and one major difference is the server group setup (1 primary server, 1
secondary).

Issue description:
NOTE: We attempted several reinstalls and tests and they all failed so the
scenario I am describing below is the simplest scenario to date...We'll
start with that.

1)  Stopped arserver on secondary server B.
2)  Successfully installed AIE 7.1 patch008 on primary server A (so only one
AIE instance, aie001 showing on primary server A only)
3)  Confirmed EIE forms, eie.cfg, etc. objects looked fine - yes.
4)  Started secondary server B.
5)  On primary server A, created mapping, data exchange, made sure .tbl
exists, etc. - yes. Scheduled the data exchange to run.
6)  Start aie001 on primary server A and console indicates 1 data exchange
is active.
7)  Based on EIE:Log, the data exchange starts ok. In the destination AR
form, records start to get created...
8)  FAILURE: the process only seems to be able to create, ie. 25 records, or
85 records and then stops (we wanted to test a data set of about 25,000
records). Something apparently kills the aie001 instance/process...The odd
things is...When we do a ps -ef | grep aie...the system shows something
like:

user@servera:/hrsscm/dhrsscm/a01/ar/aie/bmc/apps/aie/servera-8000/service/bin>
ps -ef | grep aie
user    4612     1  0 Jun27 ?        00:00:07
/hrsscm/dhrsscm/a01/ar/aie/bmc/apps/aie/servera-8000/service/bin/eie -x
servera -n ARS_SERVERA(8000)_EIE_SERVERA_Inst_002 -p 8000

But when I want to retry an import and issue a "aie001 stop" command, I get:
user@servera:/hrsscm/dhrsscm/a01/ar/aie/bmc/apps/aie/servera-8000/service/bin>
aie001 stop
No running processes found

Question:
Has anyone been able to install AIE7.1 patch008 in a Server Group
environment (Linux environment?)?
If yes, can you please kindly list the steps you took to get this it to
work?