From:   Lou <lrguar...@yahoo.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG,
Date:   07/03/2012 06:13 PM
Subject:        Re: Mid-Tier error ARERR [9350] Network protocol/data
error when performing data operation. Please contact administrator
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

Bmc gave me a javascript file that I could throw on midtier and it will
pop the error with some more debug information. This error is be very
generic. We had the same issue and it turned out to be our load balancer
that was causing the issue.

On Jul 3, 2012, at 4:52 PM, Jiri Pospisil <jiri.pospi...@lchclearnet.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
> But as I said, when I turn Fiddler on to take the trace, it works fine
and the error disappears. Any idea why that might be?