This is a good article, there are a couple points of contention. I will
touch on one point.
>From the article:
"Always remember that your business processes (current and evolving) should
dictate the tool that you will be using and not the other way around."

I have been around IT  business since 1990 and this statement (to me)
is more of an opinion that an absolute fact, I cannot tell you how many bad
decisions are made around that premise, its a premise that has been stated
for many years and its partially false.
Theoretically based on this information you can run your organization off
of Excel spreadsheets (and some do!)
Many times poor decisions are made because the business is not aware of the
tools available to help you decide on or evolve  the business process.
Bad business practices because of poor tool knowledge or awareness seems to
be prevalent.