From: Anuj DUA
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: Weird Normalization behaviour

Hi,

If by class mapping, your reference is to 'Attribute list' column in class
configuration tab, then no such mapping is done by me.
At configuration level, I have not changed anything. Everything is default.

Just to clarify again, the entries created manually and via AIE tool are
exactly same, with normalization status set to default. On running the
normalization, it normalizes the entry created manually but does not normalizes
the AIE entry.

With Regards,
Anuj Dua
199 6596