From: "Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:47:24 PM
Subject: Re: Custom status in Incident Mgmt

**

That would be even better as Pending has Pending Reasons too and I know for
sure that this field has no workflow that affects a process if values are added
or subtracted.. The only piece of workflow it has it it makes it necessary to
fill up a pending reason when the status is selected to be Pending.

Great candidate too and better than the combination of Resolved and Resolution
Reason.

Thank you Roger.. how are you doing?

Joe