Hi,

We can have solution as below to achieve this.

Take a Configuration form (Regular Form) to store Form Name, View Name and
View Access Count.

Insert a record of each Views along with Form Name and View Access Count =0
respectively in the config form.
Create a display only field (say z1d_Count) on the form for which view
access count has to be calculated.

Workflow-

Write an Active link on Window Open Execution Option

Action 1- Set field form the Configuration form (z1d_Count = 'View Access
Count')
                Search qualification - 'Form Name' = $SCHEMA$ AND 'View
Name' = $VUI$

Action 2 - Push field to configuration form (View Access Count=$z1d_Count$ +
1)
                qualification--  'Form Name' = $SCHEMA$ AND 'View Name' =
$VUI$

Action 3 - Set field form the Configuration form (z1d_Count = 'View Access
Count')
                Search qualification - 'Form Name' = $SCHEMA$ AND 'View
Name' = $VUI$

HTH

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>