Hi,

Please check few points below which can be useful to resolve your issue.

For issue 1:

    a) Just stop or deactivate other instances apart from the instance you
have mapped with your data exchange

    b) Restart the instance (mapped with your data exchange) manually from
the Services.msc

    c) Increase the Tread Size in the Advance Stetting of the data exchange

    d) Increase the Filter API Time Out in timeout tab of the server
information

    e) Delete the exchange entry from the EIE:Exchange_Run which are in the
state of "Not Responding"

For issue 2:

a) First, make sure that the AIE service for the designated instance is up
and running with proper permission. The user running the service should have
local admin privilege. If it's new setup, please check the installation log
to see if there was no error with creating an instance.
b) Also, if you installed AIE with server name as 'localhost' instead of
actual server name, you may run into this issue.

HTH

--

Regards,

Amit Kumar

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs