And I thought 8-tracks were complex!  You guys are way too technical for me.  I
drive 20 year old car (actually with a cassette deck, no 8-track), my phone
doesn't leave my house and my TV is no longer color (only black and white).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 4:13:25 PM
Subject: Re: BMC support = Apple store guys?

**

For that matter how many of the electronic sales guys at Best Buy or PC
Richards ever know even 50% of the products they are selling.. You ask them
about simple things like contrast ratio and what it means and they have no
clue.. They have no clue on how the 3D technology works between the Plasma and
LCD screens.. I am doing all that research myself at home before I plunder good
money on a good 3D television.. which I intend to buy shortly when there are
more 3D media available..

One person I talked to did not even know why the 3D glasses on plasma screens
were active glasses, while LCD are passive ordinary glasses available in
cinemas.. Those work too on most LCD 3D television sets I have tried them on..

Joe