From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Help on archiving data.

Hi Rick,

Can you elaborate on the "caveat"? There should be no 10K limit to the number
of records RRR|Chive can move in a single run.

And why not run it every night. This would minimize impact even further, as
fewer records will be deleted each run.

The technical limit of the 32-bit Windows version of RRR|Chive, when moving
records is somewhere around 20M records per run.

Make sure to use the splitsearch=YES parameter to avoid tablescans.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se