Greetings

Environment
ARSystem 7.6.4 Patch 2
Mid-Tier 7.6.4 Patch 3
SQL Server 2005
MS Server 2008
Submitter Mode Locked

Here is the issue

We have the system configured so that anyone can request "On behalf of"
using the SRM tool for anyone else.  In our 7.5 environment we never had
any issues.  It works like this

Joe submits a ticket on behalf of Karen no problem
Kevin submits a new ticket on behalf of Karen we receive the error
Joe submits a second ticket for Karen no problem

The issue appears to be with the ENT:Enttitlement Generate QUAL/CACHE form,
the first person creating on behalf of creates a new entry so there is no
problem, the second; however, receives the error when OTB workflow attempts
to update this record.

The workflow was identical in 7.5 and it updated the record in the form
without any problems.  According to BMC 7.6.4 documentation, "An individual
with a BMC Remedy AR System Read license can act on-behalf-of another
individual, group, or company. ".  This would lead me to believe it should
still work with SRM even though users without write licenses can not
normally update a record in a form.  Has anyone else seen this issue?

Regards,

Shawn Rosenberry
Lyondellbasell