Listers Brain Test;

We have an outer join form....  Primary = HPD:Help Desk and Secondary =
HPD:WorkLog.  It works fine and produces a list of open tickets with each
Work Log entry for that ticket.  The customer only wants to see the most
recent Work Log entry and not any older ones.  I have the join form sorted
to put the most recent at the top, but haven't found a query that eliminates
the other records... It may not be possible?

Does anyone know a way to get just the first entry?

Ray Palla
Sr. IT/Remedy Consultant
<http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/bg_bluefade_195x42.jpg>

Mobile: 512-917-1739
Time Zone: Central       Email: ray.pa...@insona.com
  <http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/icon_in_blue_14x14.gif>
Professional  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/544/598> Profile

 <http://www.insona.com/> INSONA Corporation
1201 Berry Lane
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10650+SW+Plaza+CT%2CBox%3A+J68%2CHouston%2CTX
+77074%2CUSA&hl=en>
Georgetown, TX
78626-3832 USA
Infrastructure Solutions - Network Applications