Hi,

Escalations can be assigned to pools so the escalations from each pool run
in parallel on separate threads within the escalation queue. To use
escalation pools, you must first configure multiple threads for the
escalation queue.

The Escalation Queue is assigned to RPC port number 390603 and you should
increase the minimum and maximum thread values for the queue using the AR
System Administration Console. Remember not to increase to too large a value
that may impact on server performance.

For example, if you have 3 threads for the escalation queue, you can modify
your escalations to have a pool field value of 1, 2 or 3 on the General tab
of the Escalation properties.

All escalations in a particular pool run on the same thread, so the
execution of escalations within a pool is serialized. Escalations run in the
order of their firing times, but an escalation is delayed if an escalation
from the same pool is currently running.

If two or more escalations have dependencies and must not run at the same
time, put them into the same pool to make sure they run in sequence. So
please check if your newly created escalation is not conflicting with some
other escalation in other queue.

Apart from above, please check if your run if condition is correct and pass
to lead the execution of said escalation.

HTH

--

Regards,

Sunil

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>