I think MAINWORKORDER is the alias for the WOI:WorkOrder form used by the
OverViewConsole vendor form.

So the vendor form configuration may need it's datatype mapping updated, or the
work order form field reverted.

From:         Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:13:05
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: plugin question : MAINWORKOR

That ones weird.. That form does not look like any form from the OTB list that
I know of at least with any of the standard BMC offerings.. It must be a one of
those test forms used during development and somehow something that you did
triggered some or their test workflow that was never meant to fire?

Joe