Howard,
We were having the same problem with our reports. Here is what we got back
from BMC. These numbers worked for us but you may need different ones. The
only additional thing I did was to bump the CSV file entry below to 5000.
I don't know of a limit on what the numbers can be but obviously the
higher the number the heavier the load on processing.

You will need to have Midtier 7.6.04 sp3 installed and then apply the
hotfix dated July 7th.   The hotfix can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.bmc.com/outgoing/7604sp3_hotfix.     Once the hotfix applied,
the following needs to be added to the midtier's config.properties file:

#Maximum entries to be fetched for AR System/Native report to be displayed
on screen
arsystem.nativereport.onscreen_max_entries=5000
arsystem.webreport.onscreen_max_entries=5000

#Maximum entries to be exported to CSV file
arsystem.FileExport_max_entries=2000

Mac Rhoades / Sr Programmer/Analyst-Specialized Systems / Service
Management
MS 352-100, 2205 Northmont Pkwy., Duluth, GA, USA
Phone: 678-252-4364 / VPN: 252-4364
cmrho...@rockwellcollins.com
www.rockwellcollins.com