I have been working with Remedy for about 11 years now and I really wanted
to take advantage of building an application from the ground up instead of
taking the VW and turning it into a Corvette but, still runs like a VW..!!
LOL

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Robert Heverley <robert.hever...@gmail.com