Do you mean by creating SVT's to track the time? Yes It can be a solution
maintaining the product OoTB. IMHO I don't like to use SLM to make
measurements that are not really a SLA or OLA. Our users get confused when
looking at the measurements for an incident and see all this info.

Regards,

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/