I just loaded this in a lab and we are in the process of moving into
production.  I haven't seen any issues yet.  We are having issues getting
the isap_redirect to work with IIS 7.5, so if anyone has insight that would
be great.  For Analytics we ended up running a seperate Tomcat 7.0.29
server and installed it under the Business Objects install directory.
During the BOXI install it does ask for the Tomcat 5.5 path.  We were able
to put the 7.0.29 path and the install went through.  When we setup BOXI on
the same tomcat as mid-tier it was painfully slow.  The difference was
night and day with the seperate tomcats, so far no issues on that either.

Brian