From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dale Hurtt
Sent: August-29-12 15:57
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: driver.exe, row counts...

> It might be faster, but it is direct SQL and may not work on any database...

> > select count(*) from HPD_Help_Desk

Does Remedy support a database where the above ANSI SQL won't work?

I suppose if ARS implements view names for their tables differently in another
database, it would not be "HPD_Help_Desk", but does anyone know of which
database that would be? Just curious because the above works on Oracle and SQL
Server.

Dale Hurtt

ARSList: "Where the Answers Are"