From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Charlie Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Create CI from Change form?

Change Management 7.5, Change form, Relationships tabbed page, Request Type
field. When we choose Configuration Item from the field then the Create button
is disabled. We can only use the Search button. Can someone give me a tip on
what is needed for the user to be able to use the Create button from the Change
form? We have the ability to make changes and add CI to the CMDB from other
user interfaces. It would be nice if we could do this from the Change form UI
as well. Thanks much.