All,

In custom views there are buttons, with images, displayed as URLs. The
image is not displayed when the Display Type is set to URL but I need the
image to input an Alternative Text value. The issue I’m having is that the
links are aligned center and not left as configured. If I change the
Display Type to Button the Label text is also centered. However, the issue
is not consistent as some links are aligned left. The issue is consistent
between IE, FF, and the WUT. All buttons/URLs are configured the same and
Alignments are correct when viewed in Dev Studio.

 Label Justify = Left

Image Position = Left    I have also tried Center and Right with change.
Removing the image did not

                                          change anything either.

Any thoughts on how I can resolve the alignment issue are much appreciated.

Many thanks

Pete

AR 7604 SP2 Hotfix 1020120531604

ITSM 760401