That's exactly the reason because I said that MS-SQL DBA are less
professionals than Oracle ones. It's like when someone says that it masters
MS Word or master Latex. Someone who says that masters Latex, really does.
But there are a lot of people that are  unable to use Word styles that say
that master MS Word.

At the end, MS-SQL is very easy to admin. That's a problem!  :)

Regards,

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/