Hi,

If you do not have group already created, you can add a new Group "Incident
Creator" in the Group from.

You can make it as Regular/Dynamic/Computed as per your business
requirements.

As you want to customize Incident Management Application Permission, You
need to do following steps:

1.       Create a role to your group "Incident Creator" with Incident
Management Application

2.       Open "LIC:SYS-License Permission Map" Form in User tool

3.       Create new entry & select

Permission Group: Incident Creator

License Required: as per your req.

Product Name: Incident Mgmt/Service Desk

Navigation Tier: Incident

4.       Save the request

5.       Open CTM:People Form and go to Update permission Group and Select
Permission Group.

Result: Under Incident, you will see "Incident Creator" Permission Group.

HTH

--

Regards,

Dhanshree

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs